Request a Quote
Monday – Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
4982 Pacific Ave.
Erie, PA 16506
How quickly will I receive my order?
Good question! The answer depends on the project and the materials required. We are able to deliver within the same day it is finished. To get a better understanding of your project, talk to one of our production members to get an exact day of delivery.
What are the artwork submission specifications?
Our professional designers can speak directly to you about your project, but in general, you can find a list of common specs here:
- There are no gaps between artwork and the edge of the crop if you request a bleed. A bleed is when your artwork or color extends to the edge of the paper, so there is not a paper border from the ink to the edge.
- Presses cannot print in RGB (red, green, blue). Any of your images provided in RGB will be converted to CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black). Some colors when converted appear different on your screen.
- Any PMS colors should be documented as and marked accordingly.
- All documents should be mocked up by the client, so we can produce exactly what is required. If there are special instructions, it is common to include instructions in a word or text file.
- For any foil stamping, embossing, or specialty printing, send instructions in a Word or Text file explaining what you are looking for. Our production team is happy to offer suggestions and help if you are unsure about what you want.
- If you cannot send a file with outlined text, include all of your font files. Include all original image files with your submission, this includes Photoshop PSD, Illustrator AI, EPS vector artwork files.
- For Windows: pfb and pfm files (Each font requires a printer for every style: bold, italic, book)
- For MAC: Suitcase (screen font) and postscript file (printer font)
- Truetype and Opentype: One postscript file for each font (Truetype and OpenType combines screen and printer fonts into one file.)
- If you can, send your artwork in PDF format. This will ensure all embedded images and fonts will appear as they are intended to be printed.
How do I send you my art?
Depending on the size, you can upload or share your document via Google Drive, Dropbox, WeShare, or directly to our FTP Server. Contact us to get started! We’ll gladly help.
I have no Graphic Design experience, can you help?
Of course! We have excellent in-house designers. Reach out to get started!
Printing Services Specific to Restaurants
Take-out menus, postcards, coupons, t-shirts, and more, we provide all the custom printing services your restaurant needs!