In the digital era, email marketing is a must have for both B2B and B2C marketing campaigns. Email is a proven way to increase sales, strengthen customer relationships, and improve sales productivity. Using Printing Concepts, you can quickly create personalized emails to stay in touch with your target audience. In addition, you can:
- Integrate emails with direct mail and increase the campaign’s response rates.
- Use an Intelligent Mail barcode to send an automated email once your direct mail piece has arrived in the recipient’s mailbox.
- Personalize your emails with variables from your list to make it more relevant to your customers, such as using a First Name, Company, Last Purchased Item, Picture, etc.
- Schedule automated “Thank you” emails to your respondents.
- Immediately notify someone in your company to follow up with respondents.
- Automatically send versioned emails to different groups of respondents based on their responses to your survey.
- Create a series of emails to nurture leads, engage customers, and foster a lasting relationship.
- Build a monthly eNewsletter and enable your recipients to share it with just a click.
Put email marketing campaign on autopilot! With Printing Concepts, we can set up and schedule all your emails in advance to be sent out any time in future. Imagine the increase in productivity you will achieve by orchestrating a series of campaigns that work without having to log in to resend each email campaign. Saving scheduled emails can make campaign management much simpler. You simply create the email, send us your import your list(s) along with a schedule date for the time, and done! Your personalized message will be sent to your intended target audience at the time and date you have set. The benefits are numerous:
- For a trade show marketing campaign, you can schedule emails to be sent to the attendees at certain times during the event, while your team is manning the booth
- If you or your clients have international customers, you can set up different time zones for emails so they all receive your message at the same time (e.g. 8:00 AM Monday)
- If you have multiple campaigns running simultaneously, managing all outbound messages can be time consuming and difficult. By scheduling emails in advance, you can rest assured that your emails are being sent without you having to send each one manually.
- Test different times and dates to optimize your email campaigns.
Printing Concepts offers granular visibility of your email marketing performance. You can easily run reports to find out:
- Who opened your email (and who didn’t)
- Who unsubscribed from your email list
- Who sent your email to others
- How many bad email addresses you have in your database
- How many mailboxes were full at the time you sent your email
- And more…
Equipped with this knowledge, you can not only refine your messages to ensure higher open rates, but also update your database to ensure you have a reliable opted-in email list.